Excel Pro Tips: Formulas
Expand your Excel formula knowledge with helpful tips and advanced use cases, like detecting duplicates and configuring many-to-many lookups.
The Excel PRO TIPS series is designed to transform everyday Excel jockeys into certified power users, by featuring the same tools and techniques used by top pros and MVPs.
In this course we'll sample some of Excel's most powerful formula tools, including basic options like calculation modes, line breaks and auditing tools, as well as more complex use cases like detecting duplicates, creating dynamic workbook links, randomizing lists, and configuring many-to-many lookups.
It's time to start working smarter, not harder. If you're ready to ramp up your formula skills and take your Excel analytics game to the next level, this is the course for you.
- Course Structure & Outline
- DOWNLOAD: Course Resources
- Setting Expectations
- Manual vs. Automatic Calculation
- Formula Line Breaks
- Converting Units of Measurement
- Real-Time Tools with TODAY & NOW
- Formula Auditing Tools
- Pivot-Style Reports with Formulas
- Counting Words in a Cell
- Dependent Drop-Downs with INDIRECT
- Hyperlinking Between Worksheets
- Fuzzy Match Lookups
- Random Selection with OFFSET & RANDBETWEEN
- Combining INDEX & MATCH
- Matching Items Between Lists
- Counting Duplicates with SUMPRODUCT
- Many-to-Many Lookups
- QUIZ: Formula Tips
- Course Feedback Survey
- Share the love!
- Next Steps
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Excel users who want to learn best practices for writing or troubleshooting formulas
Analysts or BI professionals looking to master advanced formula techniques and complex nested functions
Anyone seeking to explore some of Excel's most useful formula-related tools
Microsoft Excel 2007-2019+ or Office 365 for PC/Windows (some demos may be unavailable for Mac or Excel Online)
Completing the full Excel Formulas & Functions course is recommended, but not required
Start learning for FREE, no credit card required!
Every subscription includes access to the following course materials
- Interactive Project files
- Downloadable e-books
- Graded quizzes and assessments
- 1-on-1 Expert support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Verified credentials & accredited badges
Ready to become a
Start learning for free, no credit card required!